The MINDS India Foundation, Vadodara
Welcomes applications for the following position:
No. of Post(s): 02
Name of Position: 1) Mental Health Field Social Worker
2) Research Associate
Based at: Vadodara
For Position 1): Mental Health Field Social Worker
- The candidate should be BSW / MA Psychology with First Class and at least 2-4 years of experience in NGOs / Health Education Projects. OR
- MSW with Second Class and above with 1-2 years of experience in the health / education / public awareness projects.
- Experience in Mental Health and MSW passed through English Medium will be preferable.
For Position 2) Research Associate
- Master / Bachelor in Public Health or MSW with hands on field surveys and health / education research
- Good at collating, analysing research data and developing research content
- Assisting field research team in reaching out target groups / respondents
- Assisting research team in complying with local authorities
- Developing questionnaires, interview formats in vernacular language
Common Out Reach Activities:
- Both the position requires fluency in English and Local Language
- Excellent computer skill especially Word, Spread sheet, Skype / hangout call and email applications
- Requires extensive field travelling to conduct community / school education program and research / survey activities.
Salary: will be commensurate with the experience: Between 10,000 to 16,000 per month, plus travel allowance at actual
Must for Candidate:
- The candidate need to have his / her own two wheeler and able to conduct extensive field travel, need to have valid two wheeler driving license and a helmet for safety.
The Interested candidate shall send their Resume’/CVs to email@example.com