Hello Friends, supporters and well-wishers…
MINDS Foundation currently hiring staff for its field program for Community mental health awareness and school mental health education program. The positions are entry level position and involved extensive field travelling. Therefore male are preferred to apply. Following are the details of current openings.
Name of Post: Mental Health Field Social Worker
Duration: 11 Months (purely on contract basis)
Based at: MINDS Foundation, Field Office, Vadodara
No. of Posts: (One) 1
Experience Required: 02-04 years, field experience with NGO, Development sector or
Govt. welfare program contract job. (exp. in Mental health will be preferred)
- Conduct field visits to villages and communities
- schedule school and community program on mental health
- prepare monthly and quarterly information reports
- update daily activity reports
- Plan field travel and update with Program Manager
- Consenting for education program throughout the month
- Coordinate mental health awareness program in villages
- prepare short reports and success stories.
- manage day to day administrative challenges on field site
- Computer savvy is must
- fluent in Hindi, Gujarati and working knowledge of English
- strong team building skills
- Good at field activities and able to conduct extensive field trips
- Microsoft Office, outlook and email correspondence is essential
- Hands on making power point presentation and able to do presentations
- Good at Gujarati and English typing, translations and drafting letters
- working knowledge of accounts and travel managements
The candidate should be male and should have a motorbike (owned) as the job
required extensive field visits. The travel reimbursement will be made on actual basis.
As per term mentioned therein the contract agreement for selected candidate.
Education: MSW / MLW, MA – Psychology
Salary: 10,000/PM (Exclusive of Travel Reimbursements)